Around Duke and in the Triangle
- Duke UNICEF Accelerator Conference: will be rescheduled to the fall due to COVID-19.
National and International
- Annual Consortium of Universities for Global Health: cancelled for 2020. The next conference will be in Houston, Texas from March 12-14, 2021.
- Washington, DC. Population Association of America’s Annual Meeting: cancelled for 2020. The 2021 conference will be in St. Louis.
- July 6-10, 2020, Virtual Conference. 23rd International AIDS Conference. Annual meeting where HIV scientists, leaders, policy-makers, researchers, and advocates present sessions on the most pressing topics concerning HIV, ranging from HIV service delivery for internally displaced people and migrants to ethics in HIV care. The health and safeguarding of our community is our highest priority.
- In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the 23rd International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2020) will become the first virtual edition of the International AIDS Conference.